[Vm-dev] Question about iOS

Bert Freudenberg bert at freudenbergs.de
Wed Jan 26 14:02:44 UTC 2011

On 26.01.2011, at 05:30, Casey Ransberger wrote:

> Hello all. I've been goofing with Squeak on my iPad. I'm using the pure obj-c no-ogl configuration; is this still the recommended VM? Or should I try to build a stack vm?

On a related note, I have put my Etoys iPad sources here:

	http://etoys.squeak.org/experimental/

The Etoys4bf-4.1.0-5-src.zip archive contains the VM sources and all needed Etoys files. Should build right out-of-the-box, hopefully (I did not touch this since last May except for building it with the latest SDK last week).

- Bert -