[Vm-dev] New Cog builds available: included Freetype plugin on macs by default

Igor Stasenko siguctua at gmail.com
Wed Jul 6 12:56:42 UTC 2011

On 6 July 2011 10:10, Mariano Martinez Peck <marianopeck at gmail.com> wrote:

> One more question, how did you load COnfigurationOfCog in latest pharo 1.3 if there is still the problem of the dependency to AbstractLauncher ?
> In an interactive image I can do proceed but how do you solve that in Hudson?

It loads because automatic build system, when building VMMaker image,
just ignores all warnings and forcely loads stuff.
And if you do it manually, it will show you all those warnings, which
you must click to continue.
Yes, we should add the AbstractLauncher to the compatibility package.
But it is not critical, since code generation not depending on that.

>>> https://pharo-ic.lille.inria.fr/hudson/job/Cog-Mac-Cocoa/
>>> https://pharo-ic.lille.inria.fr/hudson/job/CogMT-Mac-Cocoa/
>>> https://pharo-ic.lille.inria.fr/hudson/job/StackVM-Mac-Carbon/

>>> http://code.google.com/p/cog/wiki/FT2Plugin