[Vm-dev] building Cog

Igor Stasenko siguctua at gmail.com
Wed Jul 6 13:25:37 UTC 2011

On 6 July 2011 11:37, JJ Stevens <jjstvns at gmail.com> wrote:

> Thanks Mariano,  I got further along and ran cmake and make.  Attached is the output of make with multiple errors.  Do you have any ideas what's wrong?
> jj

looks like you have missing dependencies, all standard libs which
usually available, somehow didn't found by linker.
I'm not sure what happens (i had never such errors on windows), but it
looks like you have customized mingw installation and didn't installed
those.
So, either they are located at different path (so you have to tell
linker where they are), or.. well i have  no other ideas , why it
fails.

Please check CogFamilyWindowsConfig class comment (or Mariano's blog),
have you followed same procedure?

--
Best regards,
Igor Stasenko AKA sig.