[Vm-dev] Cocoa VM builds now with FT2Plugin and latest UnixOSProcessPlugin

Igor Stasenko siguctua at gmail.com
Thu Jul 7 15:22:49 UTC 2011

On 7 July 2011 13:00, Esteban Lorenzano <estebanlm at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi,
> Hudson builds now includes also latest changes from Igor: ephemerons, FT2Plugin and a working OSProcessPlugin (and I don't remember what more, but there are also some other issues).
> I'm still dealing with the screen issue, maybe some time today (if I'm not in a stupidity attack, like yesterday ;) )

And i happy to announce that FT2Plugin and Win32OSProcessPlugin are
working for windows VMs!

(Yeah.. and StackVM on windows are now fixed)

Check the latest builds of:
https://pharo-ic.lille.inria.fr/hudson/view/Cog/job/Cog-Win32/
https://pharo-ic.lille.inria.fr/hudson/view/Cog/job/StackWin32/

So, now we have all builds for all platforms containing FT2Plugin and
OSProcessPlugin by default.

--
Best regards,
Igor Stasenko AKA sig.