[Vm-dev] About Cocoa VMs

Igor Stasenko siguctua at gmail.com
Fri Jul 8 13:05:47 UTC 2011

Hello everyone.

I'd like to ask you to try and use the recent VMs built by Esteban.

We all understand that it may not fully functional and could have some issues.
But the point is, that the only way to discover glitches is to try it.
Because if we wait till Esteban deliver perfect VM, it may never happen.
Without people who testing it and providing feedback, it will simply won't work.

So, Mac owners, lets help Esteban to bring us new shiny toy and try
using newly built VMs and give feedback.

The VMs i am talking about is located here:
- Cog JIT
 https://pharo-ic.lille.inria.fr/hudson/view/Cog/job/Cog-Mac-Cocoa/
- Stack VM (no JIT)
 https://pharo-ic.lille.inria.fr/hudson/view/Cog/job/StackVM-Mac-Carbon/

For issues, you can use cog issue tracker
(http://code.google.com/p/cog/issues/list), or vm-dev mailing list.

Lets not wait, but help in a form, which we can. After all, that's the
only way to ensure that in future we will have good VM.

--
Best regards,
Igor Stasenko AKA sig.