[Vm-dev] [commit] r2390 - OSCog source as per VMMaker.oscog-eem.70. Add Newspeak VM generation to VMMaker

Igor Stasenko siguctua at gmail.com
Fri Jun 3 01:15:22 UTC 2011

On 3 June 2011 01:41, Eliot Miranda <eliot.miranda at gmail.com> wrote:

> On Thu, Jun 2, 2011 at 3:26 PM, Igor Stasenko <siguctua at gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>> On 2 June 2011 23:37,  <commits at squeakvm.org> wrote:
>> >
>> > Author: eliot
>> > Date: 2011-06-02 13:37:13 -0700 (Thu, 02 Jun 2011)
>> > New Revision: 2390
>> >
>> > Added:
>> >   branches/Cog/cygwinbuild/Pharo.def.in
>> >   branches/Cog/cygwinbuild/Pharo.ico
>> >   branches/Cog/cygwinbuild/Pharo.rc
>>
>> Hmm. Why?
>> I am missed some discussion somewhere?
>
> A mistake on my part.  They were there (from a test build of mine) and I just added them.  Feel free to nuke them or update them as you see fit.

Okay.

No, personally, i think its not worth putting these files to main branch.
Such kind of customization is not a functional one, and can live
aside, in separately maintained repository.

Because if we follow that road, then next day you will add icons for
newspeak, and tomorrow for something else etc etc..
And so a VM sources will turn into storage of different brands of same thing.

--
Best regards,
Igor Stasenko AKA sig.