[Vm-dev] AMD64 VM on FreeBSD?

Lawson English lenglish5 at cox.net
Mon Jun 6 08:21:38 UTC 2011

I am running freeBSD 8.2  amd64. It will NOT run the ix86 VM. The error is:

ELF interpreter /usr/libexec/ld-elf.so.1 not found
Abort

Freebsd experts say that this error is because the VM is a i386 32 bit
version, and that will not run on a amd64 freebsd
1:19 AM
So I am still looking for any VM compiled for FreeBSD 8.2 for amd64

Thanks.

Lawson