[Vm-dev] Squeak Port for Android: Update

Phil (list) pbpublist at gmail.com
Sun Jun 26 04:09:18 UTC 2011

Dimitry,

Thanks for your efforts on this, working quite nicely (at least for the image I can get to run :-) on my Honeycomb tablet.  One question I do have: are you aware of any changes that need to be made to or things to watch out for when running other images?  I've tried about half a dozen images (pre- and post-Cog) but they all hang while loading resulting in a force close.  However, the image you provided based on the earlier work of Andreas, works as expected.

Also an FYI if you weren't already aware: the recently released NDKr5c appears to have finally addressed the issue that prevented building with the latest NDK.

Thanks,
Phil