[Vm-dev] VM Automated builds update

Esteban Lorenzano estebanlm at gmail.com
Tue Mar 15 16:01:03 UTC 2011

Hi,

El 15/03/2011, a las 12:48p.m., Matthew Fulmer escribió:

> On Tue, Mar 15, 2011 at 04:35:16PM +0100, Levente Uzonyi wrote:
>> Try the 5.7.4 Mac VM, if it's built from the latest VMMaker sources
>> (which I guess it is), then it should be like the 4.4.7 Unix VM.
>
> from http://lists.squeakfoundation.org/pipermail/vm-dev/2011-February/006922.html :
>
> The mac VM 5.7.4 is missing at least the following plugins,
> needed by Cobalt:
>
> Asynchfileplusin
> B3dAccelerateorPlugin
> Croquetplugin
> FloatmathPlugin
> JoysticktablePLugin
> MidiPlugin
> Mpeg3Plugin
> SerialPlugin
>
> I don't know where else to report this

yes... I'm aware of this... 5.x series still lacks a lot of plugins.
I'm sorry, I didn't have the time yet to build them. It is in my "infinite TODO", and soon or later I will take it and push it :)
In fact, I want to make some tweaks to CMake generator, so it can generate also external plugins... I think is better than build manually all of the plugins ( (as there are a lot of them :) )

Cheers,
Esteban