[Vm-dev] Re: About new Cog update

Eliot Miranda eliot.miranda at gmail.com
Thu Mar 17 17:07:43 UTC 2011

On Thu, Mar 17, 2011 at 7:46 AM, Igor Stasenko <siguctua at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi, Eliot
>
> is your new stuff having platform-specific files changes?

The Sista stuff requires nothing new.   I think I've already integrated the
changes necessary for the threaded VM but I've only tried to build the
threaded VM against the Teleplace platforms hierarchy, not yet against the
oscog platforms hierarchy.  So if you try and build the threaded VM you may
hit problems, you may not.  I'll get around to doing that soon.