[Vm-dev] Running tests for auto-built Cog VMs

Casey Ransberger casey.obrien.r at gmail.com
Fri Mar 18 02:16:26 UTC 2011

It'd be really great if you kept more than Pharo in mind: I'd like to be able to shoot someone an email and say "can we add a Cuis image to our shared CI setup?" and have the answer be "yes, not hard, I need you to do X before we can set that up."

If we're running Hudson, I'd sure like to use it to test *more* than just the VM. Squeak has a great big suite of tests and I think we ought to use 'em without making people open the test runner manually.

Igor! CI! You rock!