[Vm-dev] CMake configurations for Cocoa Cog/Stack VM

Casey Ransberger casey.obrien.r at gmail.com
Fri Mar 18 04:17:14 UTC 2011

Awesome! Glad to see the Cocoa stuff liberated from Xcode.

Out of curiosity, by "Cocoa" do you mean both Mac and iOS, or just Mac? I *ache* for a StackVM on my iPad!

I know they share most of the code, but I haven't been able to successfully build a StackVM on the mobile OS yet, so I figured I'd ask.