[Vm-dev] Cog FreeBSD patches

Frank Shearar frank.shearar at angband.za.org
Tue Mar 22 22:24:12 UTC 2011

On 2011/03/22 22:15, David Graham wrote:

>>> create a user named hudson
>>> and put the attached file to its .ssh dir
>>> (in attachment)
>>>
>>> (and probably you have to enable sshd options somewhere to use
>>> authorized_keys file(s) if its not on by default)
>>>
>>> You also need a working java there.
>>> And give your IP :)
>>
>> OK, the account's set up, and I have a java 1.6 installed.
>>
>> You also have my IP, in another mail :)
>>
>> frank
>

> We probably don't need two freebsd build servers, but I now have a dedicated host available if you guys are still interested?

David, I offered because I thought you were running 8, and it'd be
useful verifying things on both a 7.x and 8.x machine. (Also, for extra
kinks/kicks my box is an amd64, so that might help push the envelope
further.)

But even if you're also running a 7.3 amd64, a bit of redundancy won't hurt.

frank