[Vm-dev] Re: FFI syntax

Casey Ransberger casey.obrien.r at gmail.com
Fri Mar 25 19:45:04 UTC 2011

Is there a way to throw a facade in front of FFI that can express the stuff folks want using pragmas without breaking everyone's app?

I don't know nearly as much as I'd like to about the FFI, so sorry that this question is so uninformed, but it would be cool to have our cake and eat it too, no? Just a thought...