[Vm-dev] Error compiling Cog.

Igor Stasenko siguctua at gmail.com
Wed Mar 30 12:01:57 UTC 2011

On 30 March 2011 10:31, Mariano Martinez Peck <marianopeck at gmail.com> wrote:

> Thanks to both. Indeed, you were right. I was following Igor's slides for Deep Smalltalk and he was using version 1.3
>
> Now, I have a couple of questions:
>
> 1) Who commits to the blessed Cog repo?

Right now is me, Esteban and Eliot (via SVN).

> 2) The guy that does 1) also takes care of updating ConfigurationOfCog ?

ConfigurationOfCog contains exact versions of all packages needed to
load. So, if you change something and upload new package version,
you also have to create a new configuration which corresponds to new
version(s) of packages.

--
Best regards,
Igor Stasenko AKA sig.