[Vm-dev] Error compiling Cog.

Mariano Martinez Peck marianopeck at gmail.com
Wed Mar 30 14:00:26 UTC 2011

On Wed, Mar 30, 2011 at 3:59 PM, Mariano Martinez Peck <
marianopeck at gmail.com> wrote:

> On Wed, Mar 30, 2011 at 3:56 PM, stephane ducasse <
> stephane.ducasse at gmail.com> wrote:
>

>> but why (ConfigurationOfCog project version: '1.3') load
>> does not work?
>>

> because it has versions of VMMaker that doesnt match with the latest in
> git. So, if today you load the latest from git, and using 1.3, you cannot
> compile

What I mean is that there could have been changes in the "platform" code,
which is in git, and that the VMMaker expect those changes. If you load the
last platform code from git, it has those changes. But if you load an old
version of VMMaker, then it expects "older" platform code.