[Vm-dev] Cannot generate sources without .sources

Mariano Martinez Peck marianopeck at gmail.com
Thu Mar 31 20:08:10 UTC 2011

I know that it may sound obvious for most of you, but spent half an hour
trying to understand why

CogUnixConfig generateWithSources  was throwing a ""

Then I discovered that I was missing the .sources. I knew that, but I didn't
know it was necesary to generate VM sources.

So...just for make newbie's like better...can we add a simpler validator in
#generateWithSources that checks whether the .surces is present and if not
raises a clear error saying "VM source code cannot be generated without
.sources file".

cheers

Mariano