[Vm-dev] Sandbox

Casey Ransberger casey.obrien.r at gmail.com
Mon May 2 03:15:00 UTC 2011

Hello all, I hope this is the right list for this question.

I want very much to know more about the sandbox functionality in the Squeak VM. Are there any resources out there that can help me understand how this works?

My *real* question was "can this be made to work usefully with the JIT VM?" but I realized that it would be better to ask for pointers about the sandbox and see if I can maybe ask some more informed/specific questions about the JIT and the sandbox later.

I'd rather understand it than get the answer, I guess:)