[Vm-dev] Problems with Mac VM 5.7 and 5.8 on the command-line

Stefan Marr squeak at stefan-marr.de
Mon May 16 16:40:40 UTC 2011

Hi:

On 16 May 2011, at 18:19, Mariano Martinez Peck wrote:

> You have the .surces and .changes properly locacted, haven't you?  because otherwise you have a nice popup waiting for you ;)  but your are headless hheheh

There is always room for me doing something stupid, but since the following works just fine with Eliot's Cog build, I assume it is a bug in the Mac VMs:

smarr at minerva:~/tmp/pharo$ /Applications/Cog.app/Contents/MacOS/Croquet -headless  ~/tmp/pharo/Pharo-1.2.image HelloWorld
Hello World!
HelloWorld
smarr at minerva:~/tmp/pharo$

Bye the way, it would be awesome if there would be a platform independent way to produce newlines on the console...

Best regards
Stefan

--
Stefan Marr