[Vm-dev] Re: looking for feedback on Cocoa Cog MT VM

Sean P. DeNigris sean at clipperadams.com
Sat May 21 19:14:57 UTC 2011

Esteban Lorenzano wrote:

> release a stable Cocoa VM version by this month, so I'm looking for some
> guys who can test it and provide me some feedback, in case something is
> wrong. So... please, use it!  :)

Thanks Esteban! A few questions:
* if I open and save an image with Cog, will I still be able to run it with
the interpreter VM?
* I noticed several plugins which I use often - OSProcess, OSA
(Applescript), Quicktime, FFI, and ObjectiveC - not listed; are there plans
to eventually include these?

Sean