[Vm-dev] What happens with named primitives in CM ?

Mariano Martinez Peck marianopeck at gmail.com
Mon May 23 08:03:19 UTC 2011

Hi folks. I was inspecting for example the CM of  Integer >> #bitAnd:   and
the first literal is an array like this: #(#LargeIntegers #primDigitBitAnd 0
17)

I understand the first and the second elements, but I don't the third and
the fourth. What are they? (0 and 17) because then even seem to change their
value.

I am asking because I am serializing CompiledMethod and then at
materialization time I am putting just two zeros for the moment. But I am
not sure what they mean.

Thanks in advance,

--
Mariano