[Vm-dev] [Ann] Ephemerons for Cog

Igor Stasenko siguctua at gmail.com
Tue May 24 00:43:13 UTC 2011

I felt a bit hacky today and decided to implement Ephemerons.

I tried to run it on both StackVM and Cog VMs,
it seems to work fine (at least all 4 tests, which my brain were
capable to produce,  are green. ;)

You can find the VM code on SqS/VMMaker in package:
  VMMaker-oscog-IgorStasenko.67

Also, i created a separate issue on Cog issue tracker to track it.
http://code.google.com/p/cog/issues/detail?id=44

The implementation may contain a bugs. So, it needs review and testing.
Now i would like all interested parties to give a feedback and help
integrating it into our production images.

--
Best regards,
Igor Stasenko AKA sig.