[Vm-dev] Re: FYI, Spoon simulates on Mac/win32/Linux

David T. Lewis lewis at mail.msen.com
Sat May 28 11:39:27 UTC 2011

On Sat, May 28, 2011 at 11:09:55AM +0200, Craig Latta wrote:

> Hi David--
>
> > Let me know if you need commit access to SqueakSource/VMMaker (I don't
> > see your user id listed, otherwise I'd just add you).
>
>      Yes, please! I'm "crl".

Craig,

I added you as a developer. If you make updates to VMMaker (i.e.
the branch currently at VMMaker-dtl.238.mcz), please also update
the method VMMaker class>>versionString to increment the version
string (this is an ad-hoc identifier that helps to locate things
in the commit logs and that also becomes part of the installation
directory path for the Unix VM).

Thanks,