[Vm-dev] CogDroid: first public alpha available for testing

Stefan Krecher stefan at krecher.com
Tue Sep 6 08:13:30 UTC 2011

Great to hear that squeak on android is moving forward :-)

I got stuck with the squeak-android-vm Project because i could not get
Sockets/ Networking to work:
http://code.google.com/p/squeak-android-vm/

Does networking have a priority in your port?

Anyone interested in supporting the networking-part?

Tried your port on Samsung Galaxy S I9000 with Android 2.2 but got
only a blank/ black screen. But this is no tablet, it's a cell-phone

regards,
Stefan

--
Dipl.-Wirtsch.-Inf. Stefan Krecher