[Vm-dev] vm test volunteers

Stefan Marr squeak at stefan-marr.de
Mon Sep 12 21:12:51 UTC 2011

Hi:

On 12 Sep 2011, at 18:59, Esteban Lorenzano wrote:
>> Esteban: This build does not contain the font plugins, right?
>
> no, it should be there. If it does not work, then is a bug :)

I tested again, I am not able to load fonts in the settings menu. While that works with a VM that I downloaded a while back earlier after Igor announced that it is included now.

>> And it took 'ages' to become responsive after showing the first time the world fully rendered.
>
> ages? does anyone else can confirm this? (it is working fine here, but that can be because of the different sdk version)

Ages is approx. 4 seconds. It is not reproducible but I managed to open the same image twice and the view came up, but it took 4 seconds before it started to respond to clicks.

Ah, and thanks for fixing the command-line interface!!! :)

$ ~/Downloads/CogVM-new.app/Contents/MacOS/CogVM ~/Projects/foo.image HelloWorld
Hello World!
$

Best regards
Stefan