[Vm-dev] Test suite to check semantics of bytecodes?

Stefan Marr smalltalk at stefan-marr.de
Sun Apr 1 11:00:47 UTC 2012

Hi:

I checked the VMMaker repository to find whether there are any tests for instance to check the semantics of bytecodes with regard to stack modification etc.

Looks like I broke some of the more exotic bytecodes/primitives like super sends etc in my VM.

Is there anything like such a test suite lying around somewhere?
Or are the appropriately trivial tests, benchmarks, or similar that exercise the bytecode set with a full coverage?

Thanks
Stefan

--
Stefan Marr