[Vm-dev] Balloon-Engine-Pools-JB.2

Eliot Miranda eliot.miranda at gmail.com
Sun Apr 1 23:38:04 UTC 2012

Hi David,

On Sun, Apr 1, 2012 at 3:43 PM, David T. Lewis <lewis at mail.msen.com> wrote:

> On Sun, Apr 01, 2012 at 02:54:59PM -0700, Eliot Miranda wrote:
> >
> > Hi All,
> >
> >     any one know where Balloon Engine Pools hangs out these days?  I
> can't
> > find it on squeaksource or source.squeak.
>
> BalloonEngineConstants is in package Balloon3D-Constants in repository
> SqS/Balloon3D.  I don't recognize Balloon-Engine-Pools-JB.2 so I'm not
> sure if this is the same thing.

Thanks, and no, it's not the same thing.  Balloon Engine Pools contains
 BalloonEngineConstants which contains variables such
as GBBaseSize, GEBaseEdgeSize, GEFBadPoint, and so on.  The GEF* failure
codes are used in Cog's BalloonEngineBase.  Pharo's Cog configuration
mentions Balloon-Engine-Pools-JB.2.  I'm still
using Balloon-Engine-Pools-eem.1 which was published to Qwaq/Teleplace's
internal repository.

--
best,
Eliot