[Vm-dev] Re: [Pharo-project] Using stdout in Windows --> 'File stdout is closed'

Eliot Miranda eliot.miranda at gmail.com
Tue Apr 10 16:45:32 UTC 2012

Hi Martin,

    would you please try with both the Croquet.exe and the
CroquetConsole.exe in
http://www.mirandabanda.org/files/Cog/VM/VM.r2540/cogwin.zip?.  The
CroquetConsole.exe is designed to be used from the command line; stupidly
Windows has this distinction between console apps and windows apps, and
this distinction affects standard i/o.  If CroquetCOnsole works then the
implication is that Pharo needs also to build both VMs and the user needs
to select the console VM for console use and the Windows VM for detatched
use.

HTH
Eliot

--