[Vm-dev] [CogVM-blessed] -headless stopped working

Stefan Marr smalltalk at stefan-marr.de
Tue Jan 3 23:38:58 UTC 2012

Ok, just saw that it said Carbon in the Mac menu.

I just checked version 5.7.4.1 of the VM. Which, I think, but am not completely sure, should be Cocoa.
And here I only see that the argument handling is completely broken.

I think, that was something you already fixed a while ago.
5.7.4.1 does not accept the image parameter if I give the -headless option, instead it opens a file dialog.

So, maybe it never supported -headless.

Best regards
Stefan