[Vm-dev] SocketPlugin merge between VMMaker and Cog - review and integration needed

Luc Fabresse luc.fabresse at gmail.com
Wed Jan 4 12:39:58 UTC 2012

Hi All,

 First of all, I wish you all a happy new year.

 I took the bug entry http://code.google.com/p/cog/issues/detail?id=68

I extracted the code of the SocketPlugin from VMMaker-dtl.261 and I merged
it with VMMaker-oscog-IgorStasenko.123.

A bunch of new primitives were added and only two minor modifications were
applied.
You will find my merge(VMMaker-oscog-LucFabresse.124.mcz) attached to the
bug entry.

I compiled a CogMT VM with this new SocketPlugin code, then I loaded a
Pharo 1.3 image and ran the following tests: NetworkTests-* Zinc-Tests.
All were green.

Please review, correct and integrate ;-)
We need them.

Thanks,

#Luc