[Vm-dev] window title on Unix?

Bert Freudenberg bert at freudenbergs.de
Fri Jan 6 21:33:12 UTC 2012

Maybe the unix builds just don't include the HostWindowPlugin? You need

	http://squeakvm.org/cgi-bin/viewcvs.cgi/trunk/platforms/unix/plugins/HostWindowPlugin/

as well as display_hostWindowSetTitle() etc. in sqUnixX11.c from

	http://squeakvm.org/cgi-bin/viewcvs.cgi/trunk/platforms/unix/vm-display-X11/

For full host window support, these stubs would have to be actually implemented.

- Bert -