[Vm-dev] jenkins build generator image location

Mariano Martinez Peck marianopeck at gmail.com
Wed Jan 18 22:08:40 UTC 2012

On Wed, Jan 18, 2012 at 8:36 PM, Igor Stasenko <siguctua at gmail.com> wrote:

> i usually copy image from build to image dir. and in case of need
> (kind of clean build) i wiping build and results dir altogether.

In my short experience, I have spent sometimes several minutes until I
found that something that was not working, start to working after removing
/build and /results. Even if cmake or whatever is supposed to clean it
self...it doesn't work for me and I end up always removing by hand.  So..
what I would do is that CMakeVMMaker automatically remove /build and remove
not /results (because you may have build another target, like CogVM,
CogMTVM, StackVM, etc) because you don't want to remove all results, but at
least the one (if exists) of the target you are building. Say I am building
CogMTVM, then CogVMMT should be automatically removed by CMakeVMMaker from
/results

can we do that?