[Vm-dev] ConfigurationOfPharoVM

Esteban Lorenzano estebanlm at gmail.com
Fri Jan 20 12:07:10 UTC 2012

Hi,

ConfigurationOfPharoVM is intended to build pharo distributions of cog vm... packaged with pharo icons, etc.

Since is a re-packaging and re-branding, it has sense (IMHO) to keep it separated. Squeak guys may want their own, for instance and also Cobalt, Cuis, etc... so I don't consider adequate to pollute ConfigurationOfCog with this branded builds.

Cheers,
Esteban