[Vm-dev] linux cog vm and numeric keyboard

Esteban Lorenzano estebanlm at gmail.com
Mon Jan 23 17:09:33 UTC 2012

Hi,

I have an application already installed on a client, and they called me to say that "numeric keyboard is now working"... they are using ubuntu 10.10 and, with the exception of my application, all the other applications are working fine. So, is not a problem of ubuntu keyboard configuration.
Also... Guille looked at it and he says I'm not having a keypress event for those keys...

I need to fix this more or less quick (because my customer is angry because of this... they use it a lot and I just assumed it will work, and as I work on a notebook, I couldn't notice the problem in time)

any idea?

Thanks,
Esteban