[Vm-dev] Re: linux cog vm and numeric keyboard

Guillermo Polito guillermopolito at gmail.com
Tue Jan 24 14:23:38 UTC 2012

from http://cgit.freedesktop.org/xorg/proto/x11proto/plain/keysymdef.h

and looking into *sqUnixX11.c*, it seems they are not mapped to their
corresponding unicode chars in *xkeysym2ucs4*

#define XK_KP_Space                      0xff80  /* Space */
#define XK_KP_Tab                        0xff89
#define XK_KP_Enter                      0xff8d  /* Enter */
#define XK_KP_F1                         0xff91  /* PF1, KP_A, ... */
#define XK_KP_F2                         0xff92
#define XK_KP_F3                         0xff93
#define XK_KP_F4                         0xff94
#define XK_KP_Home                       0xff95
#define XK_KP_Left                       0xff96
#define XK_KP_Up                         0xff97
#define XK_KP_Right                      0xff98
#define XK_KP_Down                       0xff99
#define XK_KP_Prior                      0xff9a
#define XK_KP_Page_Up                    0xff9a
#define XK_KP_Next                       0xff9b
#define XK_KP_Page_Down                  0xff9b
#define XK_KP_End                        0xff9c
#define XK_KP_Begin                      0xff9d
#define XK_KP_Insert                     0xff9e
#define XK_KP_Delete                     0xff9f
#define XK_KP_Equal                      0xffbd  /* Equals */
#define XK_KP_Multiply                   0xffaa
#define XK_KP_Add                        0xffab
#define XK_KP_Separator                  0xffac  /* Separator, often comma */
#define XK_KP_Subtract                   0xffad
#define XK_KP_Decimal                    0xffae
#define XK_KP_Divide                     0xffaf

#define XK_KP_0                          0xffb0
#define XK_KP_1                          0xffb1
#define XK_KP_2                          0xffb2
#define XK_KP_3                          0xffb3
#define XK_KP_4                          0xffb4
#define XK_KP_5                          0xffb5
#define XK_KP_6                          0xffb6
#define XK_KP_7                          0xffb7
#define XK_KP_8                          0xffb8
#define XK_KP_9                          0xffb9

Guille

On Mon, Jan 23, 2012 at 2:46 PM, Guillermo Polito <guillermopolito at gmail.com