[Vm-dev] Issue with certificate on ci.lille.inria.fr preventing newImage.sh to work for iOSVM build

phil at highoctane.be phil at highoctane.be
Sat Jul 7 20:35:49 UTC 2012

Further trouble...

I saw a PharoIOSConfig in the new image downloaded and a lot of things I
didn't saw before.

So, I tried this one out. But it generates code for i386 after the Cmake
pass. So, forget this one. Either not ready or buggy.

I tried the former StackIPhoneConfig but got a message not understood for
generateSources.

Oh well, my screencast will be for another day!

But this breaks the iOS build. I do have my own thing running in my little
corner of the universe. But it would be nice for a wider audience to be
able to build this one.

Clues ?

Phil