[Vm-dev] Request: VM support for opening browser

Esteban Lorenzano estebanlm at gmail.com
Thu Jul 19 16:51:36 UTC 2012

problem is that we have lots of "this basic function"...
OSProcess is the place where it belongs... this basic function and all the others.
I don't want to pollute VM with things that can be loaded in different ways. Don't want to require OSProcess? include it in core distribution... don't start to make the vm grow (and maintainability complexity increases even more) just because you don't like to require packages.

Esteban