[Vm-dev] cmake stopped working with Xcode 4.3

Tobias Pape Das.Linux at gmx.de
Sat Mar 17 20:57:42 UTC 2012

Hi all

I just learned that you have to separately install
the “Command Line Tools for Xcode - March 2012” (or similar)
separately for XCode 4.3…
It is available from the Apple Developer Downloads or,
as the download states there
“[…] can be installed on your system using the Downloads preferences pane within Xcode 4.3 and later.[…]”

HTH

Best
	-Tobias