[Vm-dev] AioPlugin: VMConstruction-Plugins-AioPlugin-EstebanLorenzano.13.mcz

David T. Lewis lewis at mail.msen.com
Wed May 2 00:24:35 UTC 2012

On Tue, May 01, 2012 at 07:51:14PM +0000, squeak-dev-noreply at lists.squeakfoundation.org wrote:

> Esteban Lorenzano uploaded a new version of VMConstruction-Plugins-AioPlugin to project AioPlugin:
> http://www.squeaksource.com/AioPlugin/VMConstruction-Plugins-AioPlugin-EstebanLorenzano.13.mcz

> Name: VMConstruction-Plugins-AioPlugin-EstebanLorenzano.13
> Author: EstebanLorenzano
> Time: 1 May 2012, 7:51:10 am
> UUID: a90bf916-de19-4735-b23d-2575da9cf52b
> Ancestors: VMConstruction-Plugins-AioPlugin-dtl.12
>
> changed aio.h with sqaio.h

Thanks Esteban,

I will update OSProcessPlugin with this fix also. The SQAIO_H macro
was in place to handle the renaming of aio.h to sqaio.h in the platforms
sources, and is no longer required.

The macros are defined in the CMake configuration files (SVN trunk sources)
and in CogFamilyUnixConfig>>configureUnixOSProcessPlugin: (in CMMakeVMMaker).
These declarations can be removed in 6 - 12 months (but not right away,
otherwise people would be forced to use the latest versions of AioPlugin
and OSProcessPlugin).