[Vm-dev] Re: [CogVM-blessed] -headless stopped working

Sean P. DeNigris sean at clipperadams.com
Wed May 2 19:18:10 UTC 2012

John M McIntosh wrote

> Yes never supported headless, general lack of interest by the
> community to have that on os-x via the cocoa vm.
>
> However on my near term todo list is having to add that feature, I'll
> say more in a few weeks once I deal with the refactoring of the
> drawing surface.

Hey John, any progress on os-x headless? It's not super important, but I'm
running my own Jenkins server now, and:
    $ /path/to/CogVM -headless "/path/to/file.image" -headless
launches an image that appears in a window in the background, but does not
accept input. If I Cmd-., it quits because it's non-interactive and a
debugger comes up.

Like I said, not a big deal because it's in the background, but just
wondering...

Thanks.
Sean