[Vm-dev] CogDroid VMMaker issues

Dmitry Golubovsky golubovsky at gmail.com
Wed May 16 20:44:31 UTC 2012

Jeremy Kajikawa wrote:

> What does "generator.image" contain?

> and does anyone have a reference document or suggested location in
> "the blue book" where I can find object formatting information?

generator.image contains the result of loading the VMMaker (and
CMakeVMMaker) packages with their dependencies into a fresh Pharo Core
image.

You may get a better idea if you look at the LoadVMMaker.st file in
the codegen-scripts subdirectory of the repo.

generator.image will be used at the next step to run CMakeVMMaker and
emit VM sources (Slang -> C)

Hope this helps.

Thanks.

PS Not sure if I can answer your question about "blue book" though.

--
Dmitry Golubovsky

Anywhere on the Web