[Vm-dev] Re: OSProcess chdir

David T. Lewis lewis at mail.msen.com
Sat May 26 00:09:42 UTC 2012

On Fri, May 25, 2012 at 04:08:49PM -0700, Sean P. DeNigris wrote:

> David T. Lewis wrote
> >
> > Just a change set is usually the easiest thing
> >

> Okay, great... where should the cs be sent (for next time)?

You can send it to me and/or squeak-dev and/or vm-dev. I try to keep an
eye on pharo lists also. Eliot has developer access to the repository in
case I get run over by a truck, and I'll be happy to add you also if you
have updates to post (but realistically OSPP is very stable, the main
need for updates would be for the Windows OSPP plugin, which I have not
gotten around to writing in lo these many years).