[Vm-dev] How to read from and write to a Unix domain socket

Luc Fabresse luc.fabresse at gmail.com
Mon May 28 14:58:20 UTC 2012

Hi Bert,

 We had hard time to understand everything with Noury while working on
Ocean (Network).

 The new primitives seems to be there in the new VMs (Cog).
 With Jannik we loaded the Etoys image side code to access them. But, it
seems that it does not completly work (on mac).
 Probably because the C plugin code is not in sync perhaps it has been
modified in VMMaker branch and it has not been merged in Cog branch.

 My question is: do you know if the socket plugin code (all plateforms:
unix, ios, win) is the latest one in cog repository (same as in VMMaker)?

Thanks,

Luc