[Vm-dev] Access to stackPages broken in Stack/CoInterpreter>>#commonReturn

Stefan Marr smalltalk at stefan-marr.de
Thu Nov 8 17:13:11 UTC 2012

Hi:

One of the branches in Stack/CoInterpreter>>#commonReturn does a `self freeStackPage: thePage` where all other places in the code do `stackPages freeStackPage: thePage`.

#freeStackPage: is not defined on self, so I suppose the attached patch is necessary.

I am not entirely sure how to properly file that as a bug report.
To many trackers: Squeak, CogVM, Pharo...

So, please find the trivial patch attached.

The bug should be in the CogVM branch and the Pharo branches of the codebase.

Best regards
Stefan