[Vm-dev] Refactoring Browser doesn't work with Squeak 4.3

Colin Putney colin at wiresong.com
Tue Nov 20 01:46:13 UTC 2012

On Mon, Nov 19, 2012 at 4:46 PM, Gerardo Navarro Suarez
<gerardo.navarro-suarez at student.hpi.uni-potsdam.de> wrote:

> Does anybody knows what to do? What do I need to do to installl the
> Refactoring Browser. Thanks for the help, guys.

Hi Gerardo,

Try the script below. OmniBrowser has changed a bit since Squeak 4.3
was released. I ran into a few DNS lookup failures when I tried it
just now, but retrying the lookup worked ok.

Colin

(Installer wiresong project: 'ob')
  addPackage: 'OmniBrowser';
  addPackage: 'OB-ToolBuilder';
  addPackage: 'OB-Squeak-Platform';
  addPackage: 'OB-Standard';
  addPackage: 'Morphic';
  addPackage: 'ToolBuilder-Kernel';
  addPackage: 'ToolBuilder-Morphic';
  install.

(Installer ss project: 'rb')
  addPackage: 'Refactoring-Changes';
  addPackage: 'Refactoring-Core';
  addPackage: 'Refactoring-Tests-Changes';
  addPackage: 'Refactoring-Tests-Core';
  addPackage: 'Refactoring-Tests-Environment';
  addPackage: 'Refactoring-Squeak-Platform';
  addPackage: 'Refactoring-Environment';
  addPackage: 'AST-Core';
  addPackage: 'Refactoring-Critics';
  install.

(Installer lukas project: 'omnibrowser')
  addPackage: 'OB-Refactory';
  addPackage: 'OB-Regex';
  install.

(Installer wiresong project: 'ob')