[Vm-dev] Re: [squeak-dev] source.squeak.org down - update

Bert Freudenberg bert at freudenbergs.de
Mon Nov 26 11:47:26 UTC 2012

Chris,

no need to bother Marcus anymore. While he indeed set up and then managed our server hosting for many years (as former chair of the German Squeak users group), this year we finally transferred the server ownership to the Software Freedom Conservancy. Ken, I, and Bradley (of SFC) have access to the robot if needed.

- Bert -