[Vm-dev] Building StackVM on ARM linux meego-hartmann

Denis Kudriashov dionisiydk at gmail.com
Tue Oct 2 21:10:43 UTC 2012

Hello

I try to build StackVM on my phone nokiaN9 by mariano blog
http://marianopeck.wordpress.com/2011/04/10/building-the-vm-from-scratch-using-git-and-cmakevmmaker/

It is specific linux meego-hartmann on ARM.
So I just perform all instructions on my phone terminal app. (generated
sources from StackUnixConfig I copied to phone prepared dir).
CMake command executed successfully. But "make" failed on processing
LocalePlugin.
I have in console:

Building C object LocalePlugin/../...Plugin.c o
cc1 error: incorrect key "-m32"
cc1 error: incorrect key "-msse2"

And I found any plugin cmakelists includes such statement:

add_definitions( -DLSB_FIRST=1 -DUSE_GLOBAL_STRUCT=0 -DCOGMTVM=0 -m32 -g0
-O2 -msse2 -D_GNU_SOURCE -DNDEBUG -DITIMER_HEARTBEAT=1
    -DNO_VM_PROFILE=1 -DDEBUGVM=0)

What do you think? What I can do to fix it?

P.S. I'am very beginner on C stuff.

Best regards,
Denis