[Vm-dev] Changing my mailing list subscription

Andreas.Raab andreas.raab at gmx.de
Tue Sep 4 09:00:17 UTC 2012

Hi Guys,

Just as an FYI, with the recent increase in traffic from the Cog tracker I
decided to no longer actively receive email from vm-dev. This isn't a big
loss to you as I haven't been active anyway in a long time and I still will
(time permitting) occasionally look at what's going on through the Nabble
forums. The only reason I'm sending this email is that in the unlikely event
you want my input on something specifically, you should include me directly
on cc rather than assuming that sending an email to vm-dev will be
sufficient to catch my attention.

BTW, this isn't a comment on the usefulness of the Cog issue tracker emails
or the other notifications. I'm just trying to reduce the amount of my
incoming email by a little.

Cheers,
  - Andreas