[Vm-dev] Changing my mailing list subscription

David T. Lewis lewis at mail.msen.com
Wed Sep 5 02:31:55 UTC 2012

Are the cog tracker emails helpful, or too much noise? As vm-dev list
admin, I turned them on based on a request to do so, but if it is too
much information, I'll turn it back off. The cog issue tracker is open to
everyone, so there is no real need to provide an automated feed to vm-dev
if it is causing too much traffic.

Opinions?

Dave