[Vm-dev] Changing my mailing list subscription

Esteban Lorenzano estebanlm at gmail.com
Wed Sep 5 06:59:56 UTC 2012

It is not too much trafic.
And I think is very useful, is hard to stay tuned and enter to check the trackers... the cog tracker does not produce more than 2 to 5 mails a week. How can that be too much?
Also, there is filtering too... you always can add a filter to you mail and send cog at googlegroups. com mails to wherever you want.